Yes, I know there are a lot of verses, go ahead
and read them anyway. What are these verses
telling you about your relationship with God?
Redeem (exagordazo)-to buy out, to pay ransom, to
purchase a slave with a view to set him free.
1. According to Galatians 3:26, 4:5-7, and Romans 8:15,
what has God done and what is our new position
Read Ephesians 1:5. What does this tell you about
2. a. According to 3:13 and 4:5, what did God do to
accomplish this for us?
b. According to I Peter 1:18-19, what did God use to
pay the ransom?
3. Remember the end of last week's lesson and read
3:29 and 4:7. What are we as a result of our new
4. According to 3:13 to whom were the promises made?
5. Read Romans 4:13 and Hebrews 1:2.
a. What did you learn about Abraham and Christ?
b. Who are we descendants of, and who are we sons of?
6. Now read Romans 8:14-17.
a. What is the progression of thought in these verses?
b. In Ephesians 3:4-6 what is the mystery of Christ
that is revealed?
7. In Titus 3:7 and James 2:5 what did you learn about