Read these verses each day this week and
think about what Christ has done for you.
Redeem (exagorazo)--denotes to buy out,
pay a ransom, to purchase a slave with a
view to setting him free.
1. List everything you learn about the Law.
2. List everything you learn about the promise(s).
3. According to verses 13-14 what did Christ redeem
us from and why?
4. According to verse 16 to whom were the
5. Read Genesis 12:1-3; 13:14-18; 15:1-8, 17-18.
What were the promises?
6. Read Galatians 3:7, 9, 14, 28-29, Romans 2:28-29; 3:29-30
What do these verses tell you about Jew and Gentile?
7. According to what we have seen in Galatians thus far,
what role does faith play in all of this?
FOR THERE IS NO PARTIALITY WITH GOD!