Read through these verses several times this week.
1. In verses 11-12 what is Paul saying about the gospel
he is preaching?
How does this square with verse 1:1?
2. Read I Corinthians 2:9-10; 11:23-25, II Peter 3:15-16; 1:20-21
What did you learn about Paul's gospel in these verses?
3. Compare verses 13-14 with Acts 7:58-8:1; 9:1-2,
Philippians 3:4-6. What kind of man was Saul/Paul?
4. Read Acts 9:3-16, Galatians 1:15-24; 2:7-9
a. What happened to Saul/Paul?
b. What was God's purpose for him?
c. How did God use Paul's former life?
d. With Paul's background how could God ever trust
him with the gospel?
5. Now read I Corinthians 15:10, II Corinthians 5:17, Ephesians 4:24
SO WHY ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH GOD USING
YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR FORMER LIFE?